21 January 2009

LOST


Tonight, my favorite show in the history of shows comes back on the air. If you don't know what I'm talking about (and have a rare affliction that prevents you from reading titles), it is Lost on ABC. I'm not an avid TV watcher, but I have a few shows that are on my can't miss list and this is one of them. A lot of people I know have given up on the mysterious adventures of Jack, Sawyer, Kate, John Locke, et al, but I have remained faithful. Is every show a blockbuster? No, but I can think of only a couple of individual episodes where I turned the TV off thinking, "well that was a waste of time". Usually I am mesmerized, and I've been looking forward to tonight's season premiere since we left Locke in a coffin before the beginning of summer. Remaining steadfastly spoiler-free, I have no idea what tonight's episode will bring, but I have no doubt that it will be amazing. Viva la Island!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

...you know...maybe if you ate more comfort food, you wouldnt run around shooting people...